Service Times - 30 min per session
- small groups no larger than 6
- 4 days per wk of instruction in Reading
- 3 days per wk in Writing
- 1 day per wk Survivor Practice
- Special math classes 3 days per week.
All Resource and Intervention participants received 4 hours (240 min) per wk pull out time.
Intensive math program participants received an additional 90 minutes per wk.
- Every summer school class attended the Survivor Lab for one hour a week.
- Students were placed in groups of 6 and rotated through standards based curriculum.
- Teachers were interviewed on areas of weakness and games targeted most salient concerns.
See gr. 1 for sample.